Where are you on your screenwriting journey?
- Written zero to 2 scripts, still learning fundamentals of storytelling structure.
- Completed 2 or more drafts and looking to build out your writing craft.
- Have an idea you want to structure into a coherent and dependable outline before you go off to write the script.
- Seeking private consultation/professional perspective/mentoring on a script or project.
- Looking for a clear picture of how to market your screenplays and take steps to build your career.
Screenwriting Master Class can help you write a better script, advance your screenwriting skills..
We are professional screenwriters who have written film and TV projects for all the major Hollywood studios, independent production companies and TV networks sold spec scripts and pitches, worked on dozens of writing assignments, adapted books and set up original projects.
We are professional educators who know how to communicate with and mentor, taught writing courses and workshops at every level — from beginning screenwriting to advanced rewriting at the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts, the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and UCLA.
June 8: Prep (Scott Myers)
June 15: Pages II (Tom Benedek)
What Our Students Say About us
“Tom is a thoughtful, insightful teacher who takes the time to get to know his students and understand their creative process. Tom’s suggestions and notes were spot-on and his thorough understanding of character and story helped me to grow as a screenwriter.”
–Rebecca P. Eskreis
MFA Candidate, USC School of Cinematic Arts
“Scott has the gift of creating an exciting virtual classroom where your ability to write a compelling character-driven screenplay blossoms.!”
UCLA Extension Writers’ Program