Marketing Your Script – Building Your Career
Marketing your script and yourself is just about as important as writing a great script – in order to succeed in the entertainment industry.
A 10-day online career strategy workshop
Learn Effective Strategies for Getting Your Script Into the Right Hands.
Communicate Directly in Text Chat Q and A with Managers, Agents, Producers, Working Screenwriters to Get Your Own Specific Questions Answered
Strengthen your logline, quick pitch and query letter
Reinforce your base of knowledge about screenwriting as a profession
Design your own effective personal approach to the industry
Learn to set realistic professional goals, to stay grounded, to build a
presence in the industry from out of town
JUST ADDED: SPECIAL SESSION: TEXT CHAT PITCH MEETING WITH CHARLIE FERRARO OF UTA — Charlie will give you his own industry appraisal of your script project live online.
Six 1-hour Webinar interviews including live Class Member-Guest Q and A Text Chats:
- Michael Shamberg – Producer – Double Feature Films (Django Unchained, Contagion, World Trade Center, Get Shorty)
- Jenny Maryasis – United Talent Agency Motion Picture Agent (Clients include Lena Dunham – Girls HBO, Tiny Furniture)
- Allan Haldeman – United Talent Agency TV Agent (Clients include the Workaholics Writer-Creators)
- Benh Zeitlin Director/Co-Writer Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Lucy Alibar Screenwriter Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Stanley Weiser – Screenwriter Wall Street, W many more
Instructor Feedback and Workshop Discussion for Your Logline and Query Letter Workbook-Lectures and Discussion Forums on:
WORKING WITH MANAGERS AND AGENTS
LOGLINES AND PITCHES
THE RIGHT SCRIPT TO REPRESENT YOU
THE PERSONAL CREATIVE QUEST
LONG TERM AND SHORT TERM GOALS