Discounted Price: $400 (Normally $760)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Writing the Original TV Pilot
- Writing the Character Driven Screenplay
- Low Budget Script Strategies
- The First 15 Pages
- Character Creation Intensive
- Scene Writing Intensive
- The Web Series
- Developing Personal Writing Style
- Over 40 lectures written by Tom Benedek
- Workbook Prompts
- Study Guides
- Immediate access to all Craft content which you can go through on your own time
- Automatic enrollment in each of the next upcoming Craft course offerings
- Live teleconferences between instructor and class members; Optional writing exercises to put theory into practice.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, and playwrights who want to learn writing theory and put it into use for all forms of storytelling.
“Value for money, solid understandable notes, a teacher who’s been there and done it plus swapping ideas with fellow writers – it doesn’t get any more real.”
~ Phillip Brewster
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.