Discounted Price: $400 (Normally $760)
COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Network Hollywood
- Writing the Original TV Pilot
- Writing the Character Driven Screenplay – David O. Russell and Alexander Payne
- Low Budget Script Strategies
- The First 15 Pages
- Scene Writing – Tarantino Style
- Creating the Web Series
- Pixar Scene Writing Tool Box
- Joss Whedon Character Styles
- Any Scott Myers Craft Course may be chosen as well
- Over 20 lectures written by Tom Benedek
- Writing Prompts and Exercises
- Study Guides
- Immediate access to all your selected Craft courses
- Automatic enrollment in each scheduled upcoming Craft course
- Live teleconferences between instructor and class members
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, and playwrights who want to learn writing theory and put it into use for all forms of storytelling.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.