Take all ten of Scott Myers’ Craft classes and learn some of screenwriting’s most important principles and practices.
Discounted Price: $400 (Normally $950)
The Craft curriculum ~ ten of Scott Myers’ Craft classes in all including TWO NEW ONES — takes screenwriting theory and puts it into practice by giving you immediate access to all of the Craft content at over 60% off the regular price.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Handling Exposition
- Scene Description Spotlight: Express Your Voice
- Character Development Keys
- Story Summaries: From Loglines to Beat Sheets
- Craft a Compelling Protagonist
- Write a Worthy Nemesis
- Dialogue Writing Workshop (NEW!)
- Scene Writing Workshop (NEW!)
- Coen Brothers and the Craft of Storytelling
- Pixar and the Craft of Storytelling
- Over 60 lectures written by Scott Myers
- Dozens of special insider tips
- Immediate access to all Craft content which you can go through on your own time
- Automatic enrollment in each of the next upcoming Craft course offerings
- Live teleconferences between instructor and class members
- Optional writing exercises to put theory into practice
These ten Craft classes help you drill down into the actual practice of screenwriting and are an excellent companion to the eight Core courses which you can take individually or as the Core Package.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, and playwrights who want to learn writing theory and put it into use for all forms of storytelling.
“Value for money, solid understandable notes, a teacher who’s been there and done it plus swapping ideas with fellow writers – it doesn’t get any more real.”
~ Phillip Brewster
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.