Class Date: October 8, 2018
Class Title: Core IV: Style
Class Type: Online (1 week)
Class Presenter: Scott Myers
Class price: $95
In this 1-week online screenwriting course, you will learn key principles related to style that will not only empower you to craft scripts that will satisfy the standards of any professional reader, but also put you on the road to cultivating your own unique voice as a writer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Elements of screenplay style, the connection of genre and style to Narrative Voice, psychological writing, imagematic writing, action writing, and multiple ways to transform your writing style into a vehicle for your unique voice.
- Develop your writing style with an eye toward professional trends as well as harnessing your own instincts to craft pages in a way that impresses readers.
- Workshop your story through writing assignments targeted toward finding your Narrative Voice and learning the power of ‘imagematic’ writing.
- Six lectures written by Scott Myers
- Special insider tips
- 24/7 online forum discussions moderated by instructor
- Writing exercises with instructor and class feedback
- 90-minute live teleconference between instructor and class members
- Logline workshop
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, and playwrights who want to free themselves from supposed screenwriting ‘rules’ and explore creative possibilities with their writing style.
“Joining Scott’s Class is one of the best decisions anyone could make when deciding to embark on the journey of writing a screenplay.”
~ Theodora von Auersperg
SPECIAL OFFER: THE CORE PACKAGE
The Core Package gives you immediate access to all eight of Scott Myers’ Core classes for almost 50% off and enables you to go through all of the content on your own time! For more information, go here.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.