Class Date: April 20, 2020
Class Title: Craft: Scene-Writing Workshop
Class Type: Online (1 week)
Class Presenter: Scott Myers
$95 Sale: $79
Whether it’s movies or TV, the building blocks of a script are scenes, so in a very real sense, screenwriting is scene-writing. In this one-week online class, you will not only learn key scene-writing principles, techniques, and tips, you will also have the opportunity to put them into practice by workshopping some of your own scenes.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Different scene types, using character goals to generate conflict, visual writing, making the middle the beginning, the importance of setting and atmosphere, and much more.
- Learn a set of keys you should know when writing any scene
- Seven lectures written by Scott Myers
- Put theory into practice by writing and workshopping your own scenes
- 24/7 online forum Q&As moderated by instructor
- Pro insider writing tips
- A 90-minute live teleconference with instructor and class members
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, playwrights, and anyone interested in upgrading their ability at writing scenes.
SPECIAL OFFER: THE CRAFT PACKAGE
The Craft Package gives you immediate access to all ten
of Scott Myers’ Craft classes (two new ones!) for almost 60% off and enables you to go through the content on your own time! For more information, go here.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.