Class Date: January 22, 2018
Class Title: Craft: Story Summaries — From Loglines to Beat Sheets
Class Type: Online (1 week)
Class Presenter: Scott Myers
Class price: $95
A screenwriter not only needs to know how to write a script, we also have to be able to convey our stories in multiple ways. In this 1-week online course, learn the ins and outs of six different story summaries you need to know, but also tools you can also use to develop and craft your stories.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Logline, Synopsis, Breakdown, Treatment, Scriptment, and Beat Sheet.
- Learn the ins and outs of six different story summaries, and how they are applicable to the craft of screenwriting.
- Workshop a logline of your own story with feedback from Scott and your classmates.
- Seven lectures written by Scott Myers
- 24/7 online forum Q&As moderated by instructor
- Logline workshop
- Insider writing tips
- A 90-minute live teleconference with instructor and class members
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, playwrights, and anyone who wants to learn the variety of ways writers need to be able to tell their stories to buyers today.
“Thank you for an amazing class. The amount of feedback was astonishing! I loved the spirit of the collaboration that was engendered in the group.”
~ John Arends
SPECIAL OFFER: THE CRAFT PACKAGE
The Craft Package gives you immediate access to all ten
of Scott Myers’ Craft classes (two new ones!) for almost 60% off and enables you to go through the content on your own time! For more information, go here.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.