Class price: $400 (Normally $760)
The Core curriculum — eight courses in all — offers a comprehensive, coherent take on screenwriting theory. The Core Package gives you access to all of that content for nearly 50% off the regular price.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The foundation of Character Based Screenwriting through an immersion in Plot, Concept, Character, Style, Dialogue, Scene, Theme, and Time.
Forty eight lectures written by Scott Myers; Dozens of special insider tips; Immediate access to all Core content which you can go through on your own time; Automatic enrollment in each of the next upcoming Core course offerings; Live teleconferences between instructor and class members; Optional writing exercises to put theory into practice.
- You can take the courses in order from I-VIII or in any sequence you wish and at any time they are offered at your convenience.
- You may go through the lectures and optional writing exercises on your own time in a self-paced online course environment.
These eight Core classes give you a coherent, comprehensive approach to screenwriting, solid theory grounded in years of experience working in the film business and are an excellent companion to the eight Craft courses which you can take individually or as the Craft Package.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, and playwrights who want to learn a professional, time-tested approach to screenwriting theory, applicable to all forms of storytelling.
“I’m a huge fan of Scott’s classes, and I signed up for his Core Package, which I cannot speak highly enough about. If anyone wants to take a serious look at improving their writing, there is more than enough material to keep you busy for a few… dare I say, lifetimes? He’s the best. No bones about it.”
~ Heather Farlinger
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Access courses anytime and anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Learn the craft amidst a supportive, lively, and fun online community from around the world.
- Receive feedback from instructors who know the business and have a passion for teaching.